Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alex does tricks




Trudi says: Hello. Slow mum here. Speedy Alex is in the kitchen cooking.. I wanted to post this little note to say how proud I am of him and what a great mountain biker he is becoming.

His one true aim in life is to 'smoke' his father Angry :-) Which to be honest he could probably do right now. Above are some photos of Alex sifting round the Mt Vic skills course (before he canned off on the gravel and is now sporting an impressive gravel rash on his knee).

Alex says: It was easy and 1 more I want to say to Tiger and davo and clive...

I AM AM FASTER THAN YOU
And Trudi says GO SPEEDY ALEX GO!!!!!

THE END


2 comments:

  1. Bring it Alex! Bring the ruckus!

    I have calculated that if you follow in you father's footsteps, you will beat him when you are 34 and he is about 65.

    This is because following his footsteps entails drinking and smoking till you are about 34.

    ReplyDelete